• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Pictures - Wimbledon White Bronco with Tan or White Soft Top

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Making the final decisions on what my 77 Bronco will look like.

Wimbledon White Exterior with Trim.

Ginger Explorer interior Vinyl with Tan Carpet, Ginger Door Panels and Rear Quarter Panels.

Which top will look best? White for Tan Rampage Soft Top.

Let's see what yours looks like?

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
If you figure it out let me know. Leaning towards redoing mine in Ginger Hounds tooth. I've got Spice top and Wimbledon White.
d4f78c42b6fc706010b95539dfbd32b7.jpg

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm going with the Ginger Explorer Interior. it's very unique looking. That's already here at the shop.

Just the Soft Top color left to decide on. Either like your Rampage Spice Top or a White Diamond Top.

The Ginger Ranger Houndstooth interior for yours would look great too. Looking at your Bronco in your Garage, I think it looks best with the Original Wheels/Hub Caps and the White Hard Top.

elan

Loc.
s
I would go with the tan top. Even though Wimbledon white is an off white, a white top may be a little too much. The vehicle pictured above is spot on viewing.

chuckyb

Contributor
I agree, that is a sweet pairing with the WW roadster with the white top (and the service Bronco).

OP
OP
R

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I initially was thinking the Spice Tan Top was the way to go. However, I'm thinking the White Top looks better.

A couple more pics for comparison would be great.

Thanks

Mikesimp70

I haven’t kept up contributor status. PM me your email or cell #. Rampage has “diamond” and vinyl. I have both. I prefer vinyl although it is not as durable.