• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Bumper Recommendation

Fair Oaks Mustang

I need bumpers for my Bronco and trying to see what all options are out there. I've already checked out Tom's, Wild Horses and Duff Tuff...any other options that I have missed? Looking for bumpers with tire mount on back and winch on front. I like some of the ones on the websites already mentioned, but none are exactly what I'm looking for.

Contributor
What exactly are you looking for?

Bailie built, and Proto fab also make some bumpers.

OP
OP
F

Fair Oaks Mustang

What exactly are you looking for?

Bailie built, and Proto fab also make some bumpers.
It's the old adage of I'll know it when I see it. With that said, I'm leaning towards a tube bumper and Duff has one I like, but it doesn't have a receiver hitch. Tom's has a plate bumper that is definitely in the running...just want to make sure I explore all options before pulling the trigger.

I actually really like the Proto Fab bumpers...very clean design. Thank you for that recommendation.

Last edited:

boonz28

Contributor
Did you buy some? I’ve got some ProtoFab plate bumpers for sale if you’re still in the market.