• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

need a better picture of this....

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I'm trying guys, having a hard time getting the letters big enough to read but small enough to to fit on the decal. As I work on the visor one I'll work on this one too.

Sent from my dumb apple products my work makes me use.

rmk57

The owner saved this, not sure where it was stuck to though.

Attachments

• IMG_20160509_0001.pdf
    427.8 KB · Views: 80

rmk57

I also have the installation instruction paper work and the warranty card for the winch.

OP
OP
T-Bird

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I also have the installation instruction paper work and the warranty card for the winch.

Cool, I know a few of us would like to see/copy those instructions, can you scan those for us in a file?

rmk57

Cool, I know a few of us would like to see/copy those instructions, can you scan those for us in a file?

Later in the day I'll scan and post them up.

I also have a small folded card that may be a supplement to the owners manual about the operation of the 4-wheel drive for the Bronco.
Not sure if its hard to get or even available in reproduction.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Later in the day I'll scan and post them up.

I also have a small folded card that may be a supplement to the owners manual about the operation of the 4-wheel drive for the Bronco.
Not sure if its hard to get or even available in reproduction.

I also have the folded card that is really cool.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Gentleman, these decals are proving to be harder than I thought. I don't have any problem making them up them problem is getting them sized right so that my plotter can cut them small enough to use but big enough to read, that is proving a very large problem. I have spent hours on these. I may have to turn to a real professional to see if they can recreate them. I'll keep you posted.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Gentleman, these decals are proving to be harder than I thought. I don't have any problem making them up them problem is getting them sized right so that my plotter can cut them small enough to use but big enough to read, that is proving a very large problem. I have spent hours on these. I may have to turn to a real professional to see if they can recreate them. I'll keep you posted.

They were originally screened or printed on white vinyl instead of cut vinyl. I know it would be almost impossible to cut and weed it in the size it would need to be. I think the best way to reproduce them now would be print them on sign printer on white and put clear laminate them.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
They were originally screened or printed on white vinyl instead of cut vinyl. I know it would be almost impossible to cut and weed it in the size it would need to be. I think the best way to reproduce them now would be print them on sign printer on white and put clear laminate them.

I have been thinking of trying a waterproof pen, my plotter uses pens too. That was about the only other idea I could come up with, I emailed a guy today and he wanted $70.00 for all 3, I told him I'd pass. Going to visit a local guy tomorrow and see if he can help. I have a friend who does screen printing I'll see if he can help. I'll get it figured out one way or the other.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Ok guys I got a price from a local guy for the Koenig decal and the Dana decals, they are 30.00 a set. If you buy 1 of them or all 3. That's his minimum charge. Unless there are a bunch who order them then he said he would try to do a better price. So let me know what you guys think. Sorry I could do any better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I'm in for all 3
@t-bird I'm going to put them on Tyler's Web site middle of next week and I'll send you the link to them. Got to go on a 3 day field trip with my son for school. You can order them from there, it will be quick and easy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk