• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My bronco Pebbles will be at the 4wheel parts gig in Dallas TX

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Kinda funny the great folks at 4wheel parts in Plano Tx called me to use my bronco for the Maxxis Tire area. So wish me luck on getting a great deal on a new set of Maxxis stickys, I think I can get another year on these LOL.
So here she is all cleaned up, and now the battery wants to die. %)

Attachments

• House and Pebbles 005.jpg
    House and Pebbles 005.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 131

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Good Luck on the new set of shoes for Pebbles! Are you gonna get some other shwag from the show???

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice brother.. Will be looking for the Pics... Have a blast.

1973 Houston

Loc.
Houston
Sweet deal I'm going to try and make it! Gotta get back to Houston early sat to Finnish working on my bronco

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Well it was the only bronco out there. And she looked pretty good cleaned up for the Maxxis tire folks.

Attachments

• Bronco 005.jpg
    Bronco 005.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Bronco 006.jpg
    Bronco 006.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 32