• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moving to San Antonio. In Jan

MikeKC130J

Contributor
I have a 409 fresh rebuild, I have a 23 gal tank and all plumbing also have the efi system new in box all you need to install. I'm a disable veteran an can't do the work I used to be able too. I'll be moving into norther south east part of San Antonio. Any one know a reputable shop that work on fords Broncos.. I have every thing the Efi. The fuel tank a new vent hose I. I have the fuel block off plate. When its it time

broncoeddie1970

Loc.
San Antonio
Well MikeKC130J.. Glad your going to be in SA. I live on the South Side of town. Where you going to be at? Maybe we can met up for lunch one of these days....

Take care buddy.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. I too was going to say You've got to talk to Chuck & Jason and gain. at BC Broncos. Take the wife on a weekend spin. .
... & Yes the Saltgrass will Whet your Pallet.
.. Welcome to TEXAS ..

OP
OP
MikeKC130J

MikeKC130J

Contributor
Thanks for the info, I'll definitely keep in contact 49 days left until the big move, the 409 build has stalled a little but is back on track. Broncoebbie1970 I'll be up towards Helotes area. I'll def look you up and grab some lunch. I won't be in TX until after Jan 20 ( ish).