• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Monster Garage Bronco and Fuel Offroad Wheels

rec1971

THat a great build,,,,c u have 1 of the monster garage toys in back,,,Is it radio controlled ??

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
THat a great build,,,,c u have 1 of the monster garage toys in back,,,Is it radio controlled ??

naw its got a cord, dang i was just offered another DVD of the MGB build at Bronco daze but i turned it down cuz i already had one. didn't want to be greedy. try Ebay. search Monster Garage Ford Bronco/rock crawler it was distributed by Discovery channel

rec1971

hey do u know when your toy is gona b in crawl magazine,,,,will try ebay,,where did u get the MGB toy ?? did they make it in a matchbox size ?? u need 2 print up some stickers,,or make up sew on sticker 4 a jacket ,,t-shirts,,hats,,,all that would sell,,,Randy

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It's in the September issue of crawl, you should still be able to pick up a copy at Barnes and noble.

No stickers, shirts, sew on patches. I dunno man, most of the bronco enthusiasts are pretty tired of looking at my rig lol. You notice hardly no one comments on these threads...maybe if Jesse james still owned it and used it. Thanks for the kind words :cool:

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You notice hardly no one comments on these threads...maybe if Jesse james still owned it and used it. Thanks for the kind words :cool:

My POS is nothing comparable to yours, but I even quit updating my build thread from the lack of interest in it. I guess people got tired of seeing mine too %)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
You notice hardly no one comments on these threads...maybe if Jesse james still owned it and used it. Thanks for the kind words :cool:

My POS is nothing comparable to yours, but I even quit updating my build thread from the lack of interest in it. I guess people got tired of seeing mine too %)

I think you guys are mistaking the lack of comments for lack of interest. The vast majority of people who look at your threads, and are interested, rarely post a comment. Both your rigs have inspired a bunch of folks!! ;D

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
I can tell MM's comments are a little less egoish today. It must be from my 5 yr old daughter deflating his swollen noggin Friday. It was her first time meeting Mike and I introduced them like so, "Elise this is Mike and that is his Bronco". Her reply "SO" aaaaand back to play'n with the dogs.

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
I took many pictures of your Bronco at SEMA, I show pictures to all my friends, even the wantobe jeep guys... hehe. It is awesome, don't think no comments are telling you it isn't thought of as one bad Bronco, it is!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I took many pictures of your Bronco at SEMA, I show pictures to all my friends, even the wantobe jeep guys... hehe. It is awesome, don't think no comments are telling you it isn't thought of as one bad Bronco, it is!

oh man, i didn't mean nothing by my last comment. I know the bronco guys like my rig, and it is cool that it didn't get scrapped or left as a nightmare. I just don't think i should bother making shirts and stickers. besides its part of the Duff Tuff crew now. theres a good chance Suzy will throw something together down the road and include it in the mix.

but thanks guys for chiming in. Id really like to do a more comprehensive build thread on it here that dates back to when JJ first got his hands on it up to present day.

Last edited:

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA

I still dig thru alot of older hard core build threads while I am working on mine... And no one posts in my thread either.

I don't keep my thread of anyone other than me. Occasionally I get some goods words of encouragement, but just looking thru the progress gets me motivated again. It's all about the journey and if someone gets a shred of tech out of it, it's all worth it.

I guess this is where I should mention SC74 and Mike are the ones to blame for me dropping off into my build... %)%)

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Dad gum , Mountain Ram, I'm at a loss, I thought your build was all your own thoughts!!!!LOL%)%)%) I had no idea SC74 and MM were your inspiration??? Get of the puter and go work on "your rig"!!!;D;D;D

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Man Todd...that had to hurt...a compliment...even a backhanded one...its still a rarity! LOL

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think you guys are mistaking the lack of comments for lack of interest. The vast majority of people who look at your threads, and are interested, rarely post a comment. Both your rigs have inspired a bunch of folks!! ;D

Thanks Gary!!

Todd - Get to work so we can go break it in! I'm ready for a trip to Harlan and I know that's your home turf. Your rig looks great man.