• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Master-Pull synthetic winch rope, Mass Buy (New prices listed)

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I just got a call from Taz and he tells me that my winch came in..

The postman dropped it off today....

Ol' Blue 76

Loc.
Pittsburgh
I'm still in on the mass buy if there are still people interested? . . .
BTW--anyone happen to know off-hand how much 3/8" a stock koenig PTO spool will hold?

RT

Bronco Guru
I'm in on the 3/8" Grey line . 125' or whatever fits on a Warn 12,000 lb winch.

Hardware sales is just down the road (1hr). So no delivery needed.

Just let me know when ;)

michael084

Loc.
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl
Just got a winch, mine came with 3/8 cable. Is the attachment to the drum the same size regardless of the cable size? I would rather have the 5/16 and put more rope on there. Strength-wise it would be fine. If so I am down for the 3/8 100" yellow.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Bryce - this is brian from tampa....which category do I fall under with my line order? since I ordered before the annoucement...I can send money tomorrow.

nhopman

I'm still interested as well.

Bryce, any chance you can take orders for the next week or 2 to see if we can get the numbers above 20 to hopefully get the better pricing?

Would it be best to call to give you the specifics of what we want and you can update this thread with the numbers, or is it better for people to post what they want then set a date to call in with our orders?

Nick

Hardware Sales

Loc.
Bellingham, WA
Brian- you fall in the same category as everyone else. At this point, your order is for a winch and hawse fairlead. Still on hold for you until you tell me otherwise or you decide on which way you want to go for your line.

Michael084 - All the lines come with a pressed copper lug on the end for attatchment to the side of the drum. Much like the copper lugs you see on battery cables.

Everyone else - It's hard for ME to take orders here at the store to help build up the quantity numbers since I keep some of the lines on the shelf at retail prices. What we can do is this: Everyone who is interested in getting a line, email me at Bryce.T@hardwaresales.net with what you're looking for (size, length, color) and contact information including a zipcode of where it'll be shipped to. I'll compile the list for the order. The closer we get to 20 the better. I'll keep everyone posted on where we're sitting on numbers as we go. Keep in mind, for those of you who are looking at longer or shorter lengths, the prices I've posted are for 100ft lines. Shorter and longer will decrease and increase the price respectively. Average $25-$30 differences up and down. Any other questions let me know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I got my goods...................;D

Bryce,
Thanks for the deals and thank you for going on with the Mass Buy on the Master-Pull line..
madgyver

Attachments

• DSC03652.JPG
    DSC03652.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 49

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass

Bryce,
Thanks for the deals and thank you for going on with the Mass Buy on the Master-Pull line..
madgyver

Hey mad looks awesome, how come you went with the compitition series rather than the outback???

Oh I just thought aboout it, got to be cause it's Yellow, hehe

You got it. Hope you get to use the crap out of your new toy :)

Hey Bryce

Sorry about getting you involved with our crazzzzzy friend from the island,%)

Any chance you can get T-Max to do the wiring a little different on the Boomer Box, so us bronco guys can mount the box under the hood. It really would effect the amount of wire needed, just make the 3 wires that go to the winch longer, and the ones that go to the battery shorter.

I had some custom wires made for mine, and mounted the box under the hood. I wasn't sure if you could put the remote plug in and close the hood, but it does just work with the hood shut.

Attachments

• T-MAXCL.JPG
    T-MAXCL.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 27
  • T-MAXCL2.JPG
    T-MAXCL2.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 21

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Bryce,
madgyver

For anyone considering the Tmax 9k winch-I put one on the beater Ranger we built over the winter and it got a MAJOR workout last sat in the mud/rain on a TN trail called RattleRock. The only two rigs left in one piece(myself and another buddy) had to winch out the last 75ish yards up a steep climb with some rather large rocks. After we got to the top we took my rig back down and up half the trail again to help winch out a buddy's eb who had broken a front carrier/ARB. The winch never overheated and pulled great. The remote is really nice as well. :)
Sorry for the highjack....

brian72

Early Bronco Student
don - bryce mentioned the only way to get a winch without line was the compition series.

Hardware Sales

Loc.
Bellingham, WA
don - bryce mentioned the only way to get a winch without line was the compition series.

That's correct. T-max used to have what they called their "Rock Crawler" series but was ultimately replaced by the Competition Series. As far as I'm told, T-max has finally cleared out the last of the Rock Crawlers.