• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Master List of Build Threads

GRW

Picked up a 74 (uncut) that I am working on bringing back to life.
Basicly stock (or trying to stay mostly stock, nothing that can not be returned to stock). I also have another project I am trying to finish %) at the same time...... Not the best thing to do.
I load pictures (when I find the time) onto this site.

http://www.supermotors.net/registry/10927

Texas Edition

Loc.
Odessa, Texas
72 rebuild

I posted this on one of the other forums and then I saw this one where I should have posted! 72 that was originally 6 cyl. with 3 speed on column that I used for a hunting truck for about 8 years, then it sat for about ten years until we finished restoring the wifes 70 chevy pick up. Then it was time for the bronco. Still getting transmission issues straighten out then for a new set of seats and hopefully some power steps.
So far about 1 1/2 year rebuild! Can't wait to finish it and drive it. Like a lot of rebuilds it got some stupid money in it that I'm not sure I can ever recoop except by driving it out of it!!LOL The following is the url tha shows start to current!

http://www.jack-shack.com/photogallery/thumbnails.php?album=31

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0 (12).jpg
    imagejpeg_0 (12).jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 146

Grasshopper

Grasshoppers Build 68

Hello All, I am an in the process of planning my first build/restore. I have a 68.

I am still removing old patches and plates that have been patched on to see what I have to work with.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1556.jpg
    IMG_1556.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1615.jpg
    IMG_1615.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1557.jpg
    IMG_1557.jpg