• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Many Bronco and Explorer parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
I just moved to Oregon City and I am clearing out my storage unit in Salem, all parts are currently in Salem. Because of my work schedule and the current times, I am not able to ship, sorry. I can bring any of the parts to the Portland area if that helps. Make me a lump sum offer if you want all of this stuff.

Thanks,
Z Bronco

-I have two sets of Explorer Serpentine brackets with the metal fans. One fan has the fan clutch off, but the clutch is there. I am sorting through the boxes, not sure if I still have all the bolts or not, but have most of them. Only one water pump cover, which is sketchy. Not sure about the dampners, I have one, not sure if I have both. I don't think I have the AC pumps $150 for each set.
-Heater tubes. One explorer and one mustang, there may be an extra explorer one. $20 each.
-Explorer Throttle body and mustang Throttle body. $50 for the Explorer, Mustang is free (I think the tube is missing).
-Metal EFI fuel rails. One explorer $40, one mustang $20 and I think a 351W truck one which is free.
-1974 stock 7 blade fan. $50
-Tom's radiator fan shroud for 2" body lift. $40.
-1974 stock coolant bottle $10
-Visers '66 great shape $100 Later parchment. $40
-J shifter and knob $20
-1974 Brake pedal $20
-1974 skid plate $20
-71-73 Mustang mirrors with adj. for drivers side $40
-There is other misc stuff as well, I will be sorting through it all sometime this week.
IMG_7850.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg

IMG_7856.jpg

IMG_7862.jpg

IMG_7863.jpg

IMG_7858.jpg

IMG_7859.jpg

Cook76

If the buyer for the 66 visors backs away let me know. Def. interested.
Thanks,

OP
OP
Z Bronco

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Here are specific Explorer serpentine pics. Only a few bolts, you will need to source those, unless I can locate them in a box somewhere. If any questions, let me know.
IMG_9890.jpg

IMG_9892.jpg

IMG_9896.jpg

IMG_9898.jpg

IMG_9900.jpg

IMG_9897.jpg

IMG_9902.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.