• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LUBR 4X4 New Products...Coming Soon

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I just want to say first off, thank you for those that have supported this little venture business of mine. It started out as a little hobby to help float/sink my bronco dream, but the support was tremendous and it has help kept my project afloat. I want to tell you guys that while i was at SC this past spring sans Bronco I was asked if my little business was going to venture into the parts arena. My response was "well, i'd love to but right now we're so small and A) i don't know what theres a need for and B) i don't want to try and cut into anything that someone is all ready doing.......so after being on the forums for a few years and getting a feel of what people want, I stuck my neck back out there and invested quite a few bucks in equipment that should have made my bronco look better, but decided it would make quite a few, who knows maybe all of your broncos look better! I have about 6 products in R&D phase right now that i will hopefully have released and on display for you to check out first hand at the bronco takeover in August. I know this is a little bit of a teaser but those who have followed my post on here may have an idea of what I'm dabbling in! Once again thanks for all your support and stay posted!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Good for you. I met you at SC and have enjoyed the stickers and shirt I bought. Can't wait to see what's in store (pun intended).