• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lubr 4x4 headed to Super Cel & Yearly Shirt Special

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
We're headed to super cel again this year! Every year before super celebration I stock back up on inventory and print up the shirts I'll need for the summer shows I attend! The most popular shirt is the bronco dot shirt I sell. I've always offered it in the dark gray and recently discontinued ice gray. I unfortunately can't carry ever color OR size under the rainbow but I can get you a custom print on any color/size shirt while the presses are hot. I'll be doing my yearly inventory print next week so your window if opportunity is short to get what you need (2/12/2019) . I've included a list of the available colors that you can get on a 100% plush cotton gildan T, Long sleeve T or Hoody....or tank top (Dave). Prices are listed below per item these shirts are typically $20-25 but I'm giving you all a deal. Paypal your order to homadeinnovations@gmail.com with the size color and quantity of items w/ your return address.

Prices
T-Shirt S-XXL $15 XXXL-XXXXL $20
Long Sleeve - S-XXXL - $20
Hoody S-XXXL $35

Shipping (flat rate USPS) or Pick up at Super Cel (free)
1-3 Shirts - $7
1 - Hoody $7
2-3 - Hoody or 4-6 Shirts $13
4+ Hoody or 6 shirts or combo - $18

dotshirt.jpg gildan_shirt_colors.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to PM me

Ps if you want to order something off the site and delivered to Super Cel use promo code FREESUPERCEL for free delivery!

Last edited:

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I've got several of his shirts and hoodies. They are quality stuff, and look great too.:cool:

Last edited: