• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Luber with 32x11.50 tires. Show me some pics!

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have looked through the luber thread and did not see any with 32x11.50 tires. Just wondering if anyone is running these on their luber and if so how much lift they are using. I have stock suspension so my lift is going to be all body….. if you have suggestions, or pics of you Bronco with 32x11.50 tires on it post them up….

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey those are my tires! How much lift does it have? Wow that is a nice looking Bronco!

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got a chance to look at the thread again and see it has 3.5" of lift. How much of that is body lift?

ugly74

Bronco abuser
In my gallery i have pics of mine sporting 32/11.5-15s. No body lift, and a very old (k bar s i think) 2.5 suspension lift. I rolled the fender lip up on the rear, and they tuck right in. It gets very close at the front of the rear tire. Offroad, or driving like the Duke boys in town, The front tires do hit the front part of the fender. Take a look, id run the same size again

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
In my gallery i have pics of mine sporting 32/11.5-15s. No body lift, and a very old (k bar s i think) 2.5 suspension lift. I rolled the fender lip up on the rear, and they tuck right in. It gets very close at the front of the rear tire. Offroad, or driving like the Duke boys in town, The front tires do hit the front part of the fender. Take a look, id run the same size again

Thanks... nice driveway pic! I had a choice between putting stock suspension on or an old K bar s 2.5 inch lift. I chose stock cause that old lift will jar your teeth out it is so stiff! I have brand new rear quarters on my Bronco so I am going to try and keep them intact for now. I am hoping I can get away with a 2.5” body lift. I have had these tires on a cut Bronco and had no problems with clearing the rear fenders the front rubbed pretty good when turning sharp. I hope the body lift will take care of both front and rear tire clearance issues on the luber. I guess if it don’t work out I can always throw the “teeth jarring” lift on! 4.5 inches of total lift ought to do it.......

ugly74

Bronco abuser
Thanks... nice driveway pic! I had a choice between putting stock suspension on or an old K bar s 2.5 inch lift. I chose stock cause that old lift will jar your teeth out it is so stiff! I have brand new rear quarters on my Bronco so I am going to try and keep them intact for now. I am hoping I can get away with a 2.5” body lift. I have had these tires on a cut Bronco and had no problems with clearing the rear fenders the front rubbed pretty good when turning sharp. I hope the body lift will take care of both front and rear tire clearance issues on the luber. I guess if it don’t work out I can always throw the “teeth jarring” lift on! 4.5 inches of total lift ought to do it.......

Yeah my old lift is pretty stiff. It soaks up big bumps and holes nicely though when im flying low. And on the street its great

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
My old Luber. 32" BFG Mud Terrain tires. Since sold her :(

Attachments

• IMG_5611.jpg
    IMG_5611.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_8388.jpg
    IMG_8388.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 144

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I had 2.5 up front and IIRC 3" in the back for lift. Loved this setup-

I had tons of fun wheeling mine when I first got it, before it went under the knife.

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had 2.5 up front and IIRC 3" in the back for lift. Loved this setup-

I had tons of fun wheeling mine when I first got it, before it went under the knife.

How wide were those tires? Looks like they just barely fit.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
How wide were those tires? Looks like they just barely fit.

32x11.5x15 - exactly what the thread title says. They cleared after I rolled the rear fenders. I looved the stuffed look.

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I looked at that and hoped you were going to say that.:) those look awesome!