• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Looking to trade Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Looking to trade for (wheels) something different .
These wheels are 15x8.50
No centercaps .
I have five of them .

Attachments

• DSC06312.jpg
    DSC06312.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC06314.jpg
    DSC06314.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC06316.jpg
    DSC06316.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
I have 5 matching Wheel vintique customs Rally look like the vette wheels with kidney holes and a moon in the center with open ones for the front of course. They are 15x10 chrome steels, swap straight across but we'd have to pay shipping thou?....MO IN CLOVIS, CA 93612

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
I have 5 matching Wheel vintique customs Rally look like the vette wheels with kidney holes and a moon in the center with open ones for the front of course. They are 15x10 chrome steels, swap straight across but we'd have to pay shipping thou?....MO IN CLOVIS, CA 93612

I need to find some 15x8s because I am going to be running 31x10.50s
And 10'' wide wheels would be to big.

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
I know a guy with some slots if thats what you want. He wants the ones in the second pic I took, Want me to go see if I can make a trade?? Then all three of us will have the ones we want.

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
I know a guy with some slots if thats what you want. He wants the ones in the second pic I took, Want me to go see if I can make a trade?? Then all three of us will have the ones we want.

How many wheels does he have and how wide are they ?
Also find out if they all match. Maybe see if you can get a picture of them ?
I just wonder what shipping would be on this many wheels.

Last edited:

Mowillie

Loc.
Boerne, Tx
Do you want to trade for the set of rims and tires that I have on craigslist? In your other post, you said you didnt need wheels, just tires. they are 15x8. just trying to help out a fellow bronco owner...plus I am fairly close.

Status
Not open for further replies.