• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for original owners booklets (1972) and Baja promotional materials

f2502011

See attached pics for more detail.

I’m in search of the following.

1. Ford owners booklet/litter bag says on it This envelope can also be used as a litter bag. Please don’t litter…bag it!

2. 1972 booklet for trucks that titled “An important message to owners of 1972 Ford-Built Vehicles”

3. 1972 Warranty Facts Pamphlet Cars and Light Trucks

4. Four page 1971 Ford Press Release for Baja Bronco

5. Six page Baja Bronco brochure

If you can help or know someone who can, please let me know.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PUtuYYuDTAhou7gm8

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very cool.
Don’t know if he actually has any, but Andrew @bajabronco.com (member BajaBronco here in case you didn’t already know) would certainly have more information on Baja‘s at least.

House

Minutia Militia
Which truck are these for?
I have three different Baja Bronco Press Releases but have never seen another one with that particular cover photo except for the one that Jason Ray has. I have been looking for quite a while, but still have hope in finding one for my collection as well…

OP
OP
F

f2502011

Which truck are these for?
I have three different Baja Bronco Press Releases but have never seen another one with that particular cover photo except for the one that Jason Ray has. I have been looking for quite a while, but still have hope in finding one for my collection as well…
Have a 72 Baja. Trying to get some things together to make a show binder and complete owners manual set. I don’t have a lot of confidence in the Stroppe stuff but thought I would throw it out there anyway. Wish someone would at least reproduce the Stroppe brochure. Think it would be a good seller. Originals are virtually impossible to find. If you have a chance and can post the ones you have I would love to see them.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Have a 72 Baja. Trying to get some things together to make a show binder and complete owners manual set. I don’t have a lot of confidence in the Stroppe stuff but thought I would throw it out there anyway. Wish someone would at least reproduce the Stroppe brochure. Think it would be a good seller. Originals are virtually impossible to find. If you have a chance and can post the ones you have I would love to see them.

yeah, you just got to remain patient when searching for that kind of stuff It is out there though

House

Minutia Militia
Not to be negative, but I would not like to see reproductions myself.
Color copies to read, learn, and enjoy is one thing, but adding reproductions into the market of hard to find original literature does not sound like a good idea to me…

OP
OP
F

f2502011

Not to be negative, but I would not like to see reproductions myself.
Color copies to read, learn, and enjoy is one thing, but adding reproductions into the market of hard to find original literature does not sound like a good idea to me…
As a novelty item only to read learn enjoy put in a display binder that is distinguishable from an original in some way such as a current reproduction date or with a statement saying reproduced with permission....reproduction etc. Just like reproduction owners manuals and other items like starting instructions, dealer sales brochures, owner cards, window stickers that people use for car shows. Reproductions of these types of items typically look to new to pass as originals anyway.

OP
OP
F

f2502011

I guess someone made copies of the Stroppe 75 catalog some time ago and sold them on ebay? If anyone has one of those or is willing to make a nice high quality color copy of theirs for me so I can put it in a show binder please let me know.

syndicate1

Contributor
If you’re not looking for “original” copies, have you checked Ford’s Heritage Archive website? If it’s available, it can be downloaded for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
There's nothing Baja-related there that I've been able to find. Ford has a copy of the Baja brochure in their archives but they haven't uploaded it to the vault as of yet.

Todd Z.