• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ looking for a solid tub in the north east (I know, good luck to that) :)

allen

City: west orange, nj
any one "getting rid of/selling" a good solid tub for their complete rebuild? not worried about paint but looking for a good, solid body, no rot. my bronco is a daily driver and definitely not a show truck. im in north jersey but can pick up with in a few states distance
thx
allen

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WAS A GUY on the cape selling one....will see if i can find LINK

jmhend

Bronco Guru
any one "getting rid of/selling" a good solid tub for their complete rebuild? not worried about paint but looking for a good, solid body, no rot. my bronco is a daily driver and definitely not a show truck. im in north jersey but can pick up with in a few states distance
thx
allen
I think I heard there is a fiberglass tub close to you if your interested in that I can get you in contact with the owner (not mine just passing along the information if your interested) just let me know

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Been looking in northeast for good tubs for about 12 years at a reasonable price. Only saw two and both sold prior to making contact. Might consider a new tub or maybe a long road ahead.