• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Looking for a Dana 44 front end in Dallas, TX area

Raccol

Contributor
City: Rockwall
My son bought a 74 Bronco project that has a Dana 30 front end instead of the Dana 44. Will consider anything within a few hours drive of DFW.
Thanks

Last edited:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
...... ok your a long ways down the page.. SO i'LL SAY Guys anyone got a dana 44 for a newby.
.. Now ... I'm not really trying to be a TURD.
your 74 should have a Dana 44 in it . .......
.But your's doesn't . SO ... NOT A PROBLEM. But you've got a new Bronco . & Why is the DANA 44 TOP ON YOUR LIST ..
.... JUST after you get the Dana 44 Your going to need a DISH BRAKE CONVERSION .
... i'LL SAY GO WITH THE cHEVY CONVERSION .. MAYBE OTHERS Will SAY go the Ford but I totally disagree if you want the best brakes .
.... HOPE this boots you to the top.