• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Light socket for guage cluster?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Never had to buy a Bronco light socket before, but since that type of part is pretty much a common design among the models, they should be available at any auto parts store.
Sorry I don't have a part number, but if the counter guy/gal can read a book, they should be able to find the right one for you.
IF someone here doesn't come up with the number first.

Paul

OP
OP
Landho

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
I assumed that would be the case - but went to NAPA and the guy couldn't find it, went to Orlly, Advanced, and AutoZone - and no luck at any of those places. They had stuff that was "close", but didn't fit in the hole snug.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, bummer. Have you checked with some of the older vendors like Tom's and Jeff's, to see if they've got something along those lines? Maybe even Dennis Carpenter or LMC truck?
Good luck. I would have thought that a NAPA would have at least had access to it.

Paul

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Contact a vender who makes under dash wiring harnesses as the bulb sockets are usually wired in if a local source fails.