• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Let's see pictures of the most interesting thing in the back of your Bronco

LouisT

Loc.
Jefferson, Texas
Oh Man!! That's on my project list. I've got a CT 110 and I plan to build a rack to mount in the receiver hitch. You wouldn't by any chance happen to have some more pics?

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
***** mic drop *****

As a part time sound guy (who paid for the mics), I will be only too glad when that fad goes away. ;D

Although, it is very cool pic. :cool:

Ksm

Bronco Guru
As a part time sound guy (who paid for the mics), I will be only too glad when that fad goes away. ;D

That's funny, I've never thought about people actually dropping real mics. My husband is a musician (on the side) and I'm barely allowed to walk too close to a ribbon mic.

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Heck I keep an extra Shure 635 in my tool box to use as a hammer! ;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
SORRY, best I have got...

Attachments

• WORKING.jpg
    WORKING.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 91

Toddpole

Contributor
RajinCajun's triplets (matching t-shirts) and my daughter (sleeveless shirt) enjoying a day of wheeling with their dads at K2 (Katemcy Rocks). I love that my daughter can't wait for the next wheeling trip. She's off to college and still asks when the next trip is. Good times.

Attachments

• Girls on tailgate at K2.jpg
    Girls on tailgate at K2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 84

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Oh Man!! That's on my project list. I've got a CT 110 and I plan to build a rack to mount in the receiver hitch. You wouldn't by any chance happen to have some more pics?

My Trail 90 is mounted on set of those old bumper mounted hoops that you would see on motorhomes. That way I can still use the trailer hitch to pull the camp trailer on hunting trips.

Attachments

• hunting%20bronco.jpg
    hunting%20bronco.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 59

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
That's funny, I've never thought about people actually dropping real mics. My husband is a musician (on the side) and I'm barely allowed to walk too close to a ribbon mic.

I have seen film of it, but never had someone actually try it yet. Not sure how I'd handle it. Probably make them pay for another. Might just run up on stage hollering & pound them with it just to show that dropping the mic doesn't necessarily mean the show is over. ;D

Heck I keep an extra Shure 635 in my tool box to use as a hammer! ;D

EV 635? Might be better as a hammer anyway. ;D