• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ladys modeling Broncos

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
ok whos EB and way better looking half is that ....

I believe that was Dean's rig from Vintage Broncos in Mesa AZ. I think I remember him from the 1992 ACB Stampede. He was in this picture with me. I remember them riding beside me on a wash board road and bragging about their new progressive coils and how nice they rode. I had the old Rough Country two inch thick coils at the time.

Petersons.jpg

OP
OP
W

wheelentime

Loc.
Denton, Tx
Man this thread has really blown up since i started it. lets keep it going. love the posts and pics so far.... they are all great...

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
ok whos EB and way better looking half is that ....

I remember a feature on that Bronco in one of the magazines. It was really nice. The interior was spartan, but well done. I still have an old Vintage Bronco's sticker on my tool box. They were pretty innovative when they were around. Too bad they shut down. I have heard some of the history, so I guess it wasn't unexpected. Anyone know what Dean is doing now?

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
These were from ebay awhile back.

Attachments

• Hotchick in EB shirt001.jpg
    Hotchick in EB shirt001.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 943
  • Hotchick in EB shirt002.jpg
    Hotchick in EB shirt002.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 836
  • Hotchick in EB shirt003.jpg
    Hotchick in EB shirt003.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 812
  • Hotchick in EB shirt004.jpg
    Hotchick in EB shirt004.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 783

Nellybell

Behemoth,

All I'm sayin' is a man with that girl, that Bronco, and that plot of land should be kicked in the head if he ever complains. Dang!

Ted