• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KUDOS to PowerTank

WARDOG

Loc.
Graniteville, CA
I'd like to throw out a good word for PowerTank. http://www.powertank.com/

I purchased a PowerTank directly from them for the upcoming Winter Fun Fest. The shipping company lost the package, found it, shipped it to the west coast, got it back, lost it again, and ultimately never delivered it. I placed numerous inquiries to the shipping company, and was assured twice that I would have it by end of the day. The shipping company was not able to deliver a package 89 miles away in 7 days.
I called PowerTank (Rick) directly. I drove the 90 miles down to their store. Rick & Steve took care of everything. They were able to cancel the shipment. They had my replacement package ready to go when I got there, even filled the tank for me for free. They also made me a great deal on another piece of equipment. PowerTank treated me like a valued customer which is rare nowadays.
They are a TOP Notch company & staff!

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good to hear how a company handles things when they don't go exactly as planned. It's how companies handle problems that really sets them apart. I've always loved Power Tank's products, it's nice to know that they'll stand behind them if need be.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great to hear of service like that. Thanks for sharing.