• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Krawlers Edge AWOL

keymonkey

Trying to get a Krawler's Edge roll cage for my 74, but they seem to have fallen silent? No facebook or any other updates since Dec31 2022. Phonecalls and email inquiries not returned. Does anyone have news? Anyone near Lousville TN available to do a Wellness Check?

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They are a busy busy shop. Maybe you pissed them off?

I have a tendency to do that with shops I am dealing with, I ask 1000 questions.

OP
OP
K

keymonkey

They are a busy busy shop. Maybe you pissed them off?

I have a tendency to do that with shops I am dealing with, I ask 1000 questions.
I ordered through my installer who orders cages all the tie from them. He has not heard back since Nov so I tried putting in a request personally incase he pissed them off. All I asked was the cost of freight.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Maybe try contacting them through their Kincer Chassis contact page?

Attachments

• 7FEC9CFF-5D21-48EC-A470-9081BFFC3108.png
    7FEC9CFF-5D21-48EC-A470-9081BFFC3108.png
    140 KB · Views: 25

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I was going to say - they are very much alive and well and cranking out chassis and cages - but I don't see the Krawler's Edge name much anymore - usually all Kincer now.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
K

keymonkey

I was going to say - they are very much alive and well and cranking out chassis and cages - but I don't see the Krawler's Edge name much anymore - usually all Kincer now.

Todd Z.
Yes.....just got a response from Emily though the Kincer Chassis side and they seem to be up and running.

KrawlersEdge

Loc.
Louisville, TN
Yes.....just got a response from Emily though the Kincer Chassis side and they seem to be up and running.
I’m sorry for our apparent lack of response and I’m not sure how many emails you sent or voicemails you left. Kyleigh who manages our cage program has been out sick yesterday and today (and more than likely tomorrow) and I failed to answer that line all day today. If you only tried to reach us today, that’s why we didn’t answer. We are at the shop all day everyday answering phones and emails as quickly as we possibly can. We are extremely busy with all products and still climbing out of a cage backlog that we got into after a severe material supply issue late last year. Kyleigh and I will get together next week to ensure no one is accidentally slipping through the cracks. You can always call 8652973478 and press “1” to reach me directly on the chassis side of the house. We completely understand if you’re unable to wait for a cage.

Emily Kincer

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m sorry for our apparent lack of response and I’m not sure how many emails you sent or voicemails you left. Kyleigh who manages our cage program has been out sick yesterday and today (and more than likely tomorrow) and I failed to answer that line all day today. If you only tried to reach us today, that’s why we didn’t answer. We are at the shop all day everyday answering phones and emails as quickly as we possibly can. We are extremely busy with all products and still climbing out of a cage backlog that we got into after a severe material supply issue late last year. Kyleigh and I will get together next week to ensure no one is accidentally slipping through the cracks. You can always call 8652973478 and press “1” to reach me directly on the chassis side of the house. We completely understand if you’re unable to wait for a cage.

Emily Kincer
You guys make awesome products. Keep it up!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I guess next time tag them here, because that post above is the first time they've posted in 2.5y lol.

KrawlersEdge

Loc.
Louisville, TN
I guess next time tag them here, because that post above is the first time they've posted in 2.5y lol.

We honestly don’t have much time to look into posts like this, but we were alerted to this one by a friend so logged in to see what was going on. Honestly the BEST thing to do is call/email us - I think this issue was an anomaly due to illness at the shop and phone calls simply being missed. We’re human :)

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
This thread should be a sticky for every vendor to read. You have to answer the phone.