• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Koenig PTO winch, bumper, complete set-up plus extra winch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbass

Koenig PTO winch, bumper, gears, shafts... complete set-up
COMES WITH EXTRA WINCH.
Local pickup only in Greenwood, SC 29649

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

PaveBronco

Cannot believe this hasnt sold yet especially for the resto guys. These things are rare.
Rebuilding mine and love the classic look.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
FWIW:

Is that from a 6 cyl or V8? the driveshaft and their bearing mounts are different.

The bumper is not original, so that will play a big part into people who are doing an original build not wanting to spend the asking price on this one since they will then need to source the correct bumper.

OP
OP
jbass

jbass

FWIW:

Is that from a 6 cyl or V8? the driveshaft and their bearing mounts are different.

The bumper is not original, so that will play a big part into people who are doing an original build not wanting to spend the asking price on this one since they will then need to source the correct bumper.

To be honest... I really have no clue what size engine it's from... as it was in a group of parts that I purchased a while back. Is there any identifying information on the parts?

Bronconut

Looks like a V8 set-up. The 6-cyl pillow block mount has 4 holes and the V8s have two like yours.

68bronco4bt

Loc.
Columbus,IN
pto

broncitis is right not the period bumper and its in "stored/unused" condition...i would be a buyer at $400 and you could throw the bumper in the scrap pile but im sure shipping would kill the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.