• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It lives!!! Fuel injected 427 finally running (updated with Pictures)

mountainview68

Loc.
yet to be determined
Well, after collecting parts for about a year and fighting with computers and wiring I finally got the Bronco started last night. I can't wait to get it out on the road.

Attachments

• EFI1.jpg
    EFI1.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 186
  • EFI2.jpg
    EFI2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 139
  • EFI3.jpg
    EFI3.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 153
  • EFI4.jpg
    EFI4.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 142
  • EFI5.jpg
    EFI5.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Gotta love cubic inches! Great stuff.

I sure like having total control of my own 'puter tuning though..have laptop, will travel. ;D ..especially with setups that are so far afield from stock. Good luck with that part..I know some fo those chip outfits are pretty sharp.

OP
OP
mountainview68

mountainview68

Loc.
yet to be determined
bmc69 said:
Gotta love cubic inches! Great stuff.

I sure like having total control of my own 'puter tuning though..have laptop, will travel. ;D ..especially with setups that are so far afield from stock. Good luck with that part..I know some fo those chip outfits are pretty sharp.

I got the chip from Chris at Mass flo efi . He does nothing but 5.0 injection systems on all types of engines. I have complete faith in him. Check out his website if you get a second. He is a great guy.

http://www.mass-floefi.com

bax

Old Member
wow, I hope that system works super super super good. I checked the prices, you have to work super bunch of overtime. I'm good with it.

Bax

OP
OP
mountainview68

mountainview68

Loc.
yet to be determined
bax said:
wow, I hope that system works super super super good. I checked the prices, you have to work super bunch of overtime. I'm good with it.

Bax

I actually did not use his system, just his harness, and the chip. Ryan McCormick makes his harnesses. He stocks them and the leads are all a few inches longer for custom applications. I am actually running a collection of ebay/ used / new parts that I have been collecting for some time.

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
mountainview68 said:
Lets hope not:p I don't think I can do much more to beef up the 44, and am not really hot on putting a 60 in it.

Thats why they make 609's:D , but $$$$$$$$:eek: Thats the direction I am going

Cary

crab

Bronco Guru
Get that New chip in today? And touch up that pass inner fender;D

OP
OP
mountainview68

mountainview68

Loc.
yet to be determined
Heinz_67 said:
I dig the Superman emblem...

Jim

Thanks. This manifold was oiginally designed to run the opposite direction, but when I installed it, it hit the firewall. So I turned it around, but it had three UGLY vaccuum/smog ports on the front. So, while surfing EBAY I found this belt buckle and modified it to fit the intake.