• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I won a trophy at a car show

meadowblaster

Last Saturday was our Moonlight Car Show. It is an evening show that takes over Downtown Wichita, KS every July. Several hundred cars show up and line the brick streets. It's a family friendly fun time. I won an award for Favorite Ford. I have been going to this show for several years. This year there were at least 2 other very nice EB's that I saw. It's always fun chatting with all the people that have, have had, or know someone with a Bronco.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 205
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 132

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Really cute kid....
I partially say that because he looks amazingly just like me at about 7 years old.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Very cool. It's awesome to have your Bronco awarded a trophy. It's a great feeling. Congrats to you and your 1/2 Cab.

OP
OP
M

meadowblaster

Thanks everyone, I'm not sure if it is the exact same weekend every year, but it is always close to being a week or so after the 4th of July. Definitely worth coming up for if you live close.

BCH BRCO

Wheel covers (hub caps)really look good, wish I could score a set for my '66!