• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I very bad day!

Wzbell

Loc.
Troutman, NC
Well I guess it started last night. I worked late on the EB trying to get everything in order for my first road trip in over a year. Got up this morning, headed to work and since it was my first day with the bronco on the road I went to throw in a set of wrenches. They're gone. Stolen right out of my garage. I live in the sticks how could this happen? I get to work, everything's fine. I come out to go to lunch, turn the key.. nothing. I get someone to jump me but at sometime or another I ran over the jumper cables and flatten them. Finnally get it started, headed home and after grinding a gear or two I can't get it out of 2nd gear. Jesus!! I made it home but it was not a pleasant trip.

Well I just sold a few extra parts on Ebay so I can get another set of wrenches. Man that sux. Thing is I had a mig welder right beside it, didn't touch that or a set of pliers and lots of other stuff. I guess it could have been worse.

adambronco74

Loc.
Northern Colorado
I had a toolbox in this backroom at the house I live in down at school and someone walked right in and took it. The crazy thing is there was 2 RANCHO shocks right next to it, 4 full suspension mountain bikes, and a bunch of loose tools back there as well and they were left unscathed!

74ranger

Loc.
wilkeson, washington
two years ago some dumb sh*ts stole my motorcycle out of my dads shop. left all tools and equipment though. found several months later in a meth lab bust. :mad: any way too bad about your things hope they catch the bastards :mad:

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You could have been the guy that had his bronco stolen and then find parts here and there being sold at area swap meets(3 yrs after it was stolen) :mad:

huged29

Loc.
Ft Collins, Colorado
I got my speakers stolen from right in front of my house. They were bolted to the body and the thiefs had the nerve to leave the bolts laying neatly on the wheel wells. I never leave my bronco parked outside overnight beacuse people these days had no respect for anything.

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
[quote author=2badrotties link=board=5;threadid=16722;start=0#msg127368 date=1051231970]
You need Rottweiler security system ! They are the best ;)
[/quote]
2 bad I'm sure your missing some tools. I know your big dog flosses with 3/4 inch rachet. ;D

CT.boy

Loc.
Southern Connecticut
I have a detached garage and as sad as it sounds I hardly keep any tools in it. Whatever I need for the day I lug out there and lug it back in at night including my mig. (The tank stays out there though.) I don't need to support someones crack addiction with my hard earned stuff. Dave

67bondobronc

I'm sorry to hear about your bad day. If there is one thing in this world I can't stand, it's a thief. 2bad has the right idea but I prefer a Belgian Malinois followed up with a couple of 9mms.

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
That is a bad day. Be sure to lock up your garage or you will have another bad day when the A$$hole crackhead comes back for anything else he may have saw and didnt have a means to carry it off. :(

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
I feel ya... I had someone stalking me while I was in Hi skool because I had a Trek mountain bike. Eventually, they just opened up my garage and stole it. Too bad for them, it was a lower end model but still, in Hi skool, that was my means of transportation.. :mad: :mad:

Anyways, took the EB to work one day, no doors or anything on it, parked it in our secure parking lot (24 hour gaurds), and when I came out, there was all this McDonalds trash all on the floors, and seats!!! :mad: :( :mad: : ;D

I was so effing pissed.....
I feel ya.. nothing vandalozed or stolen though.....

Krawln68

Loc.
Newark, CA
That sucks man. We leave our side garage door open for our dogs. But the garage shares a wall with my bedroom. And the puppy(Akita/Husky Mix) barks to wake up the older dog(Chow/Keshound) to protect all my toys.

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
That does suck. I have had tools stolen out of my truck but the worst thing was that one time some A$$HOLE took the face plate of my stereo, I even had it stashed under the seat. :mad:

americanhorses

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, California
Sorry to hear that. I was visiting a friend in my (small) hometown. He was telling me that when one tweeker was out ripping people off the others were ripping him off. And then not knowing were the stuff came from would try to sell it to the owner!... low lifes

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Sorry about the loss. Just be thankful for what you still have, I don't have any tools of my own, I still have to drive home to use my Dad's.... ::)