• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I found the first Bronco I ever bought!

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I know the exact feeling that you are talking about.....about letting a car/truck go and regretting it as soon as it rolled away. My car that i sold was a 1990 LX 5.0 mustang hatchback. It was maroon, black body molding around the side, and solid black tweed interior. Car was in good shape, run good, but I needed something that got a little better gas mileage. I have only seen the car once since I sold it.....:( and that was about 3-6 months after I sold it. I sold the car back in 2007

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Great story... Reminds me of why I am so lucky to still have my 1st. There were many times I thought about selling it. Many times I needed to sell it. Somehow I kept it. I REALLY hope you can get your back! Good luck!!

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Awesome story!!! And a great looking bronco too - I really like the look of those grey tops.

Time to leave a note under the wiper.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good luck. Sounds like its coming together. Just gotta work something out somehow. :

djhudson05

Hope you get it back. I sure wish I had my first one back, but only have parts of it that are being used on my current build. I am also looking for a Bronco that was used here in the 70's and 80's as a mud racer. Talked to the guy that raced it and he can't remember who he sold it to, it's been about 25 years since he sold it.

nobodysfool

Loc.
wheatfield,new york
great story.i bought my 71 in 1984 the owner wanted it out of his driveway or it was going to the junkyard!gave him 800 bucks i was 15yrs old.the years go by fast and she is going to the paint shop on sat for a fresh coat of calypso coral.i will post pics later.