• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How big is the floor space beneath the passenger seat?

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
So I was just trolling Amazon and eBay, and I wondered how big the floor space (storage area) is under the passengers seat?
I'd measure my EB, but it's about 500 miles away right now. Does anybody have this info handy?
THX
-JB

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Passenger front seat I presume? Or are you talking about the backseat?
Both are smaller than they would first appear, and that we all would have hoped. But you can still get a pretty good size box under the flip and fold stock passenger seat.
Are you running a stock seat still?

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
So I was just trolling Amazon and eBay, and I wondered how big the floor space (storage area) is under the passengers seat?
I'd measure my EB, but it's about 500 miles away right now. Does anybody have this info handy?
THX
-JB
Just enough space for a 12" shallow subwoofer! :) Where I had mine for 12 yrs.

OP
OP
Johnnyb

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
Ahhh. I think you are right. I bought these seats 5 yesrs ago and thought they bolted to the stock frames. However, they are the corbeau baja seats that come with their own frames.
That's exactly my configuration so those measurements are perfect, thank you!

nvrstuk

Contributor
Well, since it sounds like you're not putting a sub under the pass seat :( then here's a link to the best portable traile welder there is... bar none!

https://karnagewelder.com/

nvrstuk

Contributor
I know a couple guys that use them and they work smoooooth!