• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

History Channel Tues Aug.16th Big Easy Motors Bayou Bronco

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
I have no idea what this show is but it's got an EB in it. Big Easy Motors Bayou Bronco. We sent some parts, check it out Tuesday night. 10:30 PM not sure what time zone.

Jim

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
Jim, it looks like the episode with the Bronco comes on at 10:00 PM est tomorrow night. This should be a good build! I'm going to set the DVR to record it.

Corey

ransil

Bronco Guru
I have seen the pre views of the show and there is always a bronco sitting outside in the shots

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
I have watched this show once or twice- like most of these reality TV car shows, it sucks. There is no real meat and potatoes, mostly just filler with fake drama (late parts, incorrect parts, stupid short deadlines) and an even more fake looking car auction at the end (at least Gas Monkey goes to big time auctions).

Its really kind of sad- these guys may be a good shop, but the attempt to make these shows watchable by non-car people really ruins the point in the show. I know its hard to fit a full car build into a one hour show- nevermind 1/2 hour... but they just come off as unrealistic. Of course, I watch alot of them just to see the cars...

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yes these shows are very predictable, but I still watch them with the dvr

Bluebolt

Loc.
Benton LA
I used to DVR Gas Monkey and would fast forward whenever Richard was on LOL. Only took me 15 minutes to watch it. Big Easy is a bit better, I don't fast forward it LOL.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
That EB has been teasing me from the start of the series. Sometimes it's in the shop and other times it's sitting outside. Regardless of the seriousness of the show...I just like watching vehicles.

bsquared

Contributor
DVR is set! Thanks for the tip. Any Bronco build is worthy, fake drama and all.

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
We haven't gotten a sneak peek so we don't know what to expect but we know they install our classic Duffy's 3-speed floor shifter, rocker guards with side tubes and rear carrier bumper on this ride.

The guys there seem down to earth but you know how the director is...always gotta make drama %)

clarrance

Bronco Guru
$40k, dam. It must have been the awesome front bumper that ran the price up.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
God I hate this show. First and last time I ever watch that.

No kidding, I'm right there with you. The first time the bidding stalled out, was about right where it should have ended imo..........as long as everything else they didn't show was worthy.