• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NV Hickey bumper plus sidewinder winch 73-79 ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrtoni

Removed from 1974 Ford F-250 4x4.

Very rare. Always seen these winches mounted between frame rails. But I found the catalog pictures in 1978 catalog. It’s calied hickey enterprises platform winch bumper

Has bolts to mount. Controller. And battery isolated swich. Solenoids. Motor. Cable and hook.

Untested. In Reno. Won’t ship unless it’s just driving and dropping off. I’d guess maybe 140 lbs.

c99f7bc6_965f_476d_8c78_2face7541e4f_c27b4f82f6d1e499769d15dd4fc2df45e3d3d2ba.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I remember the Hickey winches, they had ads in the car and truck magazines and it showed a Chevy Blazer hanging from a tree limb supposedly winched off the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.