• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

hard top repair panels

ngsd

Bronco Guru
I looked everywhere so I am sure the answer is no but I thought I would ask the experts first before I start fabricating.

Does anyone make a repair panel for the front lip that always rots out on the hard tops?

That would be a good seller as even the decent ones seem to rot there.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The part that bolts to the windshield frame is actually the drip rail that goes all the way around the hardtop. It is sandwiched between the top panel and the side panels. I can't see someone making a repair panel because of the way the whole top is built.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
I have had two that the only part damaged is the flat metal that has the bolt holes. It actually would not be hard to section a repair piece in that at all but was wondering if one was already cut to save my self the trouble of cutting it correctly.