• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

grounds for divorce?

TheLimeRanger

so im in the car today with my wife and my 5 year old daughter. my daughter says "what's a jeep?". before i can say anything, my wife says "daddy's bronco is a jeep". the look of horror on my face said it all, and with a definite tone in my voice i said "my bronco is most certainly NOT a jeep".

im 8 years in, but im not so sure this is going to work out!;D

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like its time to sit down for a serious family meeting:)

Blue71

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
We always used to have scouts on the ranch (63 & 64 80s & I had a Scout II in hs/ college). Been DDing, building, wheeling my 69 for 6 years & my mom still calls it a scout when she visits despite REPEATED attempts to correct. I'll take the "Scout" reference ANY day though over a "heep"! I say cut the cord & walk away...

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Yeah, just might be time for a family sitdown. LOL! ;D

Having said that though, it annoys me as well when people see my project and say something like, "What you workin on there? A Jeep!" As you might expect, they are immediately corrected. LOL!!!!

Yeah, I will take the Scout reference any day over a Jeep!

Bronco Rule the Roost Though!

Dogdare

"...to the moon Alice..." for you old timers or those with Nick at Nite.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
so im in the car today with my wife and my 5 year old daughter. my daughter says "what's a jeep?". before i can say anything, my wife says "daddy's bronco is a jeep". the look of horror on my face said it all, and with a definite tone in my voice i said "my bronco is most certainly NOT a jeep".

im 8 years in, but im not so sure this is going to work out!;D

Don't blow it looks like a perfect opportunity to ask for make up Bronco parts

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Hey, at least your daughter is on the right path. She's 5 and didn't know what a jeep was, but your wife mentioned the Bronco as if she knew what that was. :)

cs_88

Bronco Guru
I don't think I'd divorce her, but I'd definitely sleep with all of her friends.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
My GF made the mistake of calling the Ugly Duckling a heep, I corrected her 1 time, she said they are all he same... my reply was if they are all the same, then her BOB will do just fine if "they" are all the same and she doesn't have to bother with me... Lucky me she is head over heels 4 me and I get a happy ending whenever I want... she even corrects others now too! LOL

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Must be getting old and outdated .... had to look up "BOB" in the proper context.

Battery Operated Boyfriend.