• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

got my body back on the frame today!

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
things are going very smooth so far. still planning on driving her to N. Dakota on November 4th. got a bunch of little stuff to still accomplish though. it will be in paint by sunday. thats the plan anyway. my painter buddy owes me a paint job so he is tackling it tonight. how long will i have the stink bug effect from the new rear springs? do they all sit high out back when a new lift is installed? i know the top and windows will weigh it down some.

Attachments

• framemotor.jpg
    framemotor.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 80
  • body on frame.jpg
    body on frame.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 62
  • body on frame1.jpg
    body on frame1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 48

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
You're moving along pretty well on the project. Look up the Rough Riders when you get to ND. I think they are the only local 4x4 club.

I wouldn't worry at this point about the rear springs. The added weight of the top and settling should help level it out.