• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Good project..... wrong car :(

andres

Hi everyone up there. this seems to have done more work than required.what do you think ?:?

67RT

Bronco Guru
I wonder what frame they put it on? Is that a convertible mustang windshield? I don't think so and don't recognize it.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
lol, fo show.. seen that on FB yesterday.

My goodness, bout all I can say

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think the top draws from it. While not for me, I've always admired the black one. The brown one.....not so much.

Attachments

• slammed.jpg
    slammed.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 1971-ford-bronco-back-three-quarter.jpg
    1971-ford-bronco-back-three-quarter.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Slammed 2.JPG
    Slammed 2.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 108

Mattco

Loc.
Dothan, AL

Hi everyone up there. this seems to have done more work than required.what do you think ?:?

I really don't mind this one but don't like the uncut low riders. I would like to see this one without the top up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
I think its a poor choice of color. If your going to go extreme on a car not particularly designed for it you really need to make the color pop so its a fun car and not a Blah looking mistake. When I look at a car that's lowered its done to be fun and exciting. Comparing the black Bronco above to the brown one shows the night and day difference the color makes.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Broncos are already notorious for their lack of head room. You'd need to be 5'3" to comfortably drive that one.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
2f44128509bfac00af65062b3aa46a4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

67RT

Bronco Guru

Andres, did they drop the body on another chassis? It looks like the C2 Corvettes that were dropped on the C5 chassis with the slung back windshield frame...

OP
OP
A

andres

Andres, did they drop the body on another chassis?

I did not check it too much I just stopped my car because it was a EB ;D and take a couple of photos for my friends up there.

But I'm pretty sure he modified the suspension, and left the original chassis (Here in Colombia it is not legal to change chassis)

Maybe they cut the coil springs a bit on the front, and passed the leaf springs under the rear axle.

67RT

Bronco Guru
I did not check it too much I just stopped my car because it was a EB ;D and take a couple of photos for my friends up there.

But I'm pretty sure he modified the suspension, and left the original chassis (Here in Colombia it is not legal to change chassis)

Maybe they cut the coil springs a bit on the front, and passed the leaf springs under the rear axle.
Thanks for forwarding. The windshield really looks like a late model ragtop kiind of low and slung back. I bet they dropped the body on a late model chassis.