• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Good price on Halotron Fire extinguisher

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I recently discovered Zoro. Needed a new pressure switch for the shop compressor. Turns out what I need is slightly beefier than the normal pressure switch and that makes finding one a lot more difficult and a lot more expensive. Found a decent deal at Zoro, never heard of them, gave it a try. Came correct and in a timely manor. Got a catalog of some stuff and there is a decent collection. For the most part prices are good. I'm willing to try them again.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Can't find the link to the $8 automobile mount? Would take two or three of them.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Wow, very good price for 2.5lb. Haven't heard of them either.

The lowest I could find when I bought two was $115.00. That was Sanderson Safety in PDX.

OP
OP
Slowleak

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Wow, very good price for 2.5lb. Haven't heard of them either.

The lowest I could find when I bought two was $115.00. That was Sanderson Safety in PDX.

Free shipping is the best part. Shipping runs $30-45 from some places.

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
I too have used zorro, needed to get a time clock motor (think pool equipment) my local supply house had them but even wholesale they were pricy! Did a Google search and zorro came up with the part for like 15.00 less! Bought 2 of them so I had a spare!

L.R.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
That's a flipping great price! Thanks! I had to take advantage of that.

On another note: Can / where can these be recharged? if need be

OP
OP
Slowleak

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
They can be recharged. That was one thing I was concerned about. If mine ever needs it, I will look for a local fire protection company that services office extinguishers or check with the fire department.