• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Goes straight to Fatboys last post?

bax

Old Member
This is weird, when I open classic broncos it goes straight to Fatboys post In the off topic El kabong thread about the cancer topic. Everytime I open classic it goes straight to that thread and to Fatboys post. It doesn't really bother me but it is different. I wonder what I did to screw this up? Straight to post 41? The website opens to that page?

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mine just goes to the homepage and I'm feeling left out.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This is weird, when I open classic broncos it goes straight to Fatboys post In the off topic El kabong thread about the cancer topic. Everytime I open classic it goes straight to that thread and to Fatboys post. It doesn't really bother me but it is different. I wonder what I did to screw this up? Straight to post 41? The website opens to that page?

Re save your link maybe, prob only way to fix it. Save it from main page