• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Getting ready for Super Celebration

Maddog B

I finished painting the Bronco last Thursday and got everything put back together today. I went for a short trip around the block and low and behold the new fuel pump died as I pulled back in the neighborhood. I’m heading up early Friday morning and fingers crossed I don’t run into anymore bugs. I started the Bronco exactly 1 year ago with the goal of driving to Super Celebration. This was my grandpa’s Bronco and it’s been sitting for the last 15 years and I’m glad I got it back on the road. See y’all Friday!

Attachments

• 29181B53-936A-47CA-8B5E-7B07F2894C8D.jpg
    29181B53-936A-47CA-8B5E-7B07F2894C8D.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks awesome!

Best of luck to you. Maybe I'll see it Saturday, looks great.

Norm

OP
OP
Maddog B

Maddog B

This was my first time painting so I have some orange peel and a few runs. Nothing a little cut and buff won’t take care of. All in all I’m proud of it. It won’t win any awards but I’m going to drive it as much as possible.

Casey835

There ain’t nothing wrong with that thing. Drive it! It looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Beautiful truck and the family connection makes it all the better!