• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Front door - fiberglass speaker panels

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Here is what I think might work.

Attachments

• DA8BA753-FA2A-4C91-9142-381D908F1D33.png
    DA8BA753-FA2A-4C91-9142-381D908F1D33.png
    347 KB · Views: 40

hummerdan

6.5” Coaxial Speaker

Attachments

• E2C2E095-4253-4F0C-8E50-3A620F9E284C.jpeg
    E2C2E095-4253-4F0C-8E50-3A620F9E284C.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 44

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Gonna try them out? You still got both rigs don't ya?
I still have two but a budget for less than one so I wont be taking the risk on them but I rally wish i could hold a set of these to mock them up

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I still have two but a budget for less than one so I wont be taking the risk on them but I rally wish i could hold a set of these to mock them up

right Maybe Mudd has a set stashed he got a lot of S out there

JGZ

So, I found a guy on facebook that makes the fiberglass door panels that hold speakers a couple weeks ago and thought I saved his info, but I did not. I think he is a member out of Colorado?? Anyway, on his facebook page he showed he had just made a lot of them....Anyone know him????
Thats me.PM me

JGZ

I'm working on a 74, and having a hard time sourcing enclosures. I love the look of these. Any chance of getting a set made or do you have any other resources/ contacts to look into? Thanks
PM me again

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
The door panels that Jason Gamroth makes are the best bag for the buck and look amazing painted or covered in upholstery. I went down to his shop last week and he made me a matching headliner. It is the same fiberglass headliner that Bronco Hut used to sell before they closed and it is super nice. He has rear quarter panel molds and a bunch of other stuff too. He is making me a set of custom fender flares because his design is more appealing than the standard ones out there in a very subtle way that I think is better. Well made stuff! Really nice guy too.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on Jason‘s capabilities.

OP
OP
76YETI

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
The door panels that Jason Gamroth makes are the best bag for the buck and look amazing painted or covered in upholstery. I went down to his shop last week and he made me a matching headliner. It is the same fiberglass headliner that Bronco Hut used to sell before they closed and it is super nice. He has rear quarter panel molds and a bunch of other stuff too. He is making me a set of custom fender flares because his design is more appealing than the standard ones out there in a very subtle way that I think is better. Well made stuff! Really nice guy too.
Keep us up to date on the flares....

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
How about some pics!?

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
I have to finish suspension mock up then get the body back onto the cart to get it down to Jason for the flares. His design is really good but I cut my fenders pretty extreme so we need to modify them a little from his stock molds. I will post pics when I get them done.