• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Front Bench Seat - Show Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

WichitaBronco

I am now the proud owner of this seat, but it's in my 66 Roadster that was originally factory buckets. I can't find anything wrong with this seat. It is pristine. New factory matchstick pattern, new padding, hinge covers, and all work of very high quality. Here's the link to the original sale thread earlier this year from Broncitis. I can send other pics, just let me know what you would like to see.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251276&highlight=Bench

Asking $1400, and buyer pays shipping costs. I can help coordinate shipping, including potential delivery.

Message me with any questions. Thanks!

Text from original Broncitis thread:
This is a concours quality custom cover in original texture smooth vinyl and "matchstick" pattern vinyl seating surfaces. This seat also has all new, hand fit, original style padding.

Upholstery work done by Dressler & Sons who are known for high quality custom and restoration work. They have also done three other sets of seats for us that have all been in AACA Jr. Sr. and Grand National winners.

Although some photos are shown with this seat set in place during final assembly, it was never actually bolted in and used when the restoration was completed. This seat was restored to be used in our 67 U14. Even though we loved this later (68 or 69? - 70 or 71?) Parchment color against the Harbor Blue Paint, after thinking about it and knowing we wanted to also get this Bronco judged for an AACA Grand National award, we then decided to stay with the original light parchment and silver like was used in '67.

Instead of ripping off this beautiful cover and making nearly worthless compared to what we had invested into it, we decided to just restore another seat we had.

This seat includes the hard to find hinge covers which have been color matched.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 265

Ken Itbeme

Ok,
Just throwing it out there. They can be fitted with period correct silver mink covers from Classic Bronco Interiors. It was meant to offset the price of the bench a little bit.

ECEB

I have a silver 66 bench that is in decent shape and I'm looking for a ready to go bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.