• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Ride Shipping Oregon California Arizona

SavageBurro

I'm moving my son to Phoenix Arizona from Southern Oregon (again). Driving my pickup hauling his car on trailer. I might have some room on way down to haul a bronco part or two if someone needs something shipped. Maybe you need something heavy/ large from Toms Bronco Parts (in Medford) to anywhere along my route. You'd have to meet me along the freeway corridors.

On the way back, I will have an empty pickup bed and trailer so, I'm game to haul whatever bronco part, so long as its not too inconvenient. If it's something reeally large, like a whole bronco - I'll ask that you pay for my fuel. If it's small, then no need to chip in.

Also,I might be interested in buying the following parts if youre along the route: Good useable D20, (maybe w 3:1 gears?) bumpers, maybe suspension stuff like 3.5 lift springs, long arms, good seats, center console, wh flares, dana 60, maybe good 4R70w?

I'm leaving Medford Oregon early on jan 29th and driving back on feb 1.

SP73

Great thoughts and thank you for offering it up. I will be sure to do the same next time I travel!

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

Hauling a few misc bronco items down. Might still have room for few more. So far still empty for return trip.