• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free hauling of parts from Medford Oregon to Tempe Az

SavageBurro

Hey guys,

Tuesday the 21st I'm heading from Medford, Oregon to Tempe Az with an empty pickup bed and some room on a trailer. If someone would like something hauled from Toms Offroad in Medford and you can meet me along my route (Interstate 5, to 210 to Interstate 10 to Tempe Az) - Id be happy to haul it for ya. Sorry, no room on the way back.

Shoot me a pm.

-Mike S.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great offer! Thanks for posting it up. Hopefully someone can take advantage of it, and you can meet another Bronco friend.

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

Update. We decided to head down today, leaving this afternoon... Wife wants to catch the Ducks v ASU game on Saturday. Twist my arm. Sooo... clock is ticking. If anyone wants me to grab something from TBP - you have until noon today. :) I would offer to swing by WildHorses on way thru but I wont be cruising by there until well after hours.