• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Found a 1/2 cab, may need to add to "Broncos in the weeds".

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I ran across a 1/2 cab that was last tagged in 2009. I asked some people that lived near it and they said it hadn't moved in years. Right now it looks like a good wash and a little air and it would be ready to hit the road but I worry what a few more years may bring...especially since the bed is filling up with leaves. I've reached out to the family to get word to the owner if he's interested in selling. Thought I would share a few photos and hopefully the owner will contact me about it.

Attachments

• IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_2031.jpg
    IMG_2031.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_2034.jpg
    IMG_2034.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2059.jpg
    IMG_2059.jpg