• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FOUND: 1975 Special Edition Denver Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

75Denver

Hello-
This is not mine but I came across it on Craigslist. I've yet to talk to the guy but have already inquired about photos. It has 79,000 original miles and looks to be very clean. I'm going to guess he's looking for someone locally or close enough to come pick it up since he only listed it on the Colorado Springs thread. If I get any photos I'll post them. Here's the link.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/840037171.html

OP
OP
75Denver

75Denver

The Denver's originally came uncut. Stroppe & Assoc cut/flared them then added dual shocks, etc. The Denver Broncos were supposed to eventually end up in Stroppe's shop. Just never made it after he threw in the towel:cry:

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Where are the fuzzy dice?

I hate to say it, but that thing is UGLY!

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Reminds me of the cab in Planes Trains and Automobiles or the Monte Carlo in The Jerk. Steve Martin is a closet low-rider fan.

THat aside...it's a dang nice Denver Bronco! Me likey. I would drive that, but would need Trus and Vogues in my part of town if to get any kind of street cred for the rest of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.