• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ford OEM Body Replacement

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
That was the Ford licensing guy and they've licensed the body parts to Dynacorn. We're still waiting for production of most of the parts. Search for Dynacorn and you'll see several threads on this.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Got my first Bronco in '78 did I help start a cult?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I heard through the grapevine that FoMoCo suits jumped the gun with the licencing announcement and when they finally saw some parts and poor fit, they pulled the licencing.

I have also heard there are other issues at Dynacorn as well.

I also spoke with Daniel Carpenter (Dennis' son who now runs the business) at the All-Ford Nationals as well as some guys out of Ohio who are reproducing a metal Bronco body that will be offered through Carpenter under their licencing agreement with FoMoCo (Daniel confirmed this). They said late 2014 as I recall, so that might mean 2016 (or later if they work off of Dynacorn's calendar).