• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR First Time Bronco Buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyleen

I'm looking for an early Bronco with no rust and a hard top. The interior doesn't need to be perfect, as I plan to throw my dog in the back. I'm not the type to rebuild or modify the bronco, just looking for something somewhat reliable. I'm a first time buyer so any advice to avoid classic buyer traps are welcomed.

luvbowhuntn

Loc.
Town Creek,Al.
My advice is check for rust,check again for rust, then check once more! It seems they all have it. I know its a long ride from Portland but the Bronco Baja just linked to you,looks as nice as any I've seen on here! The rig looks solid and at a fair price as well!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire

bronco1212

I know of a good one in portland

if intrested I know of a good one in portland needs work inside but outside is perfect for daily driver get back to me with a number and I will givw you the location info to check it out

broncohunter

A friend of mine put his 77 on seattle/tacoma craigslist, its a little above your budget but its a really a nice bronco. Engine and trans have been rebuilt, 3.5 lift kit, new wheels new Toyo mt's are a few things he didnt put in the add. We stripped it down about ten years ago to be painted and it didnt have any rust anywhere, definetly worth a look, Good luck

72bsport

Uncut bronco

I have a bronco you may be interested in and I'm pretty close to you. Are you interested in an uncut bronco?

duck

Loc.
Campbellsville
1975 bronco sport

i'm looking for an early bronco with no rust and a hard top. The interior doesn't need to be perfect, as i plan to throw my dog in the back. I'm not the type to rebuild or modify the bronco, just looking for something somewhat reliable. I'm a first time buyer so any advice to avoid classic buyer traps are welcomed.

i have a 1975 bronco sport uncut it is a very nice no rust or dents for sell. If int. Call or text 606-271-8034

DANTEK2000

1969 Bronco, 302, PS, AT, Uncut, Runs, Drives and Stops Excellent. Very Solid with Ok paint and body. This Bronco starts right up, Idles great, Runs and drives very-very good on the highway with no hesitation or pulling. Has had new brakes and engine rebuilt a couple years ago. I drive it back and forth to work and would drive anywhere! All the electrical seems to function (except for a blown bulb or 2). Windshield has a crack but I can get it replaced for the cost if interested. Seats are in great shape and also has the rear seat still installed. Spare tire carrier is fully functional and swings and latches great. Tinted windows and tires are in good shape. I also have a factory Warn 8000lb PTO winch with SS cable and shaft for an Early Bronco if interested with the sale of this Bronco. Im pricing it to Sell: $7500 FIRM

Pictures Link: http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/Dan__M/

Call or Text 352-745-0548
Located in North Central FL - ZIP 32091
Will assist in Shipping.

Trout

I have a 73 with hard top lots of new parts no rust lockers fuel injected very reliable rig.
9289253082 call if interested not sure how to post pics of it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.