• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

finally happened to me

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
I love the sticker on my wifes Bronco.;D

2dh8ozl.jpg

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Bingo! Airmapper hit it on the head. I blame Ford for this problem with society and its inability to recognize the Bronco. I still can't figure out their reluctance to reintroduce the BRONCO! %)

A close friend of the family keeps calling my Bronco's my "Jeeps." She always asks "Have you been working on your Jeep's lately?" I've stopped correcting her.

I wouldn't get snappy or hateful with people over it, I think most people just are not that into knowing their vehicles and call it the first thing it reminds them of. The only modern equivalent to a Bronco is a Jeep.

If you want to get irritated over it, blame Ford for not maintaining any product presence in the 4x4 market with the Bronco name. If they had people would be telling Jeep owners "Nice Bronco."

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Someday I hope to have someone just use the word nice anywhere near my poor beat up Bronco, even if they don't know what they're talking about. ;D

Broncotj0

Loc.
Mankato, MN
I have had the whole nice jeep or scout comment but about two weeks ago I had the young punk that works at the gas station down the road say "hey man nice suzuki". I was shocked. I just told him it was a bronco and left the store shaking my head.

1966bajabronco

I was looking for a parts bronco a while back. posted an ad on craigslist. Soon after I got an email from this guys buddy saying his buddy was storing his old bronco sitting in a his barn that was in great shape, lifted and big tires, but with a blown engine. He said his buddy only wanted $1k...I drove an 2 hrs out to go check it out...turned out to be a early 80's blazer on 31'S. I was so pissed as I hauled a trailer out hoping to have loaded up a sweet barn find.