• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Fiberglass door panel for Classic Bronco

OK75Bronco

Contributor
City: Henryetta
Price: $ 25

Up for sale is 1 fiberglass door panel. Unfortunately I only have the one. It is hydro dipped in a faux carbon fiber finish. It could be sanded and painted. 25 dollars is the asking price. Buyer is responsible for shipping from 74437. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 3BADCE95-6714-4AC0-ADD8-B72F1420F36E.jpeg
    3BADCE95-6714-4AC0-ADD8-B72F1420F36E.jpeg
    370 KB · Views: 89
  • ECEA7616-29E2-4488-9CCC-AC8D9FF6F337.jpeg
    ECEA7616-29E2-4488-9CCC-AC8D9FF6F337.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 91

DeepC73

Hey man,
If you still have it, can the hydro dip be removed without damaging it? Pic so, please find out shipping to zip 23456. I’m interested.

OP
OP
OK75Bronco

OK75Bronco

Contributor
I do still have it. I’m assuming you could just sand the hydro dip off if you wanted to. I’ve never dealt with it much to be honest. I bet shipping is gonna be ugly to Virginia Beach. I just smiled some vinyl material to a guy in Arizona and it costs around 120 bucks. That door panel is probably gonna be in the same ballpark, maybe a little less because of its dimensions. I can get you an actual quote but it will be Saturday or Sunday before I have an opportunity to go get it. I have it stored in a relatives garage an hour away from where I live and work.

DeepC73

I do still have it. I’m assuming you could just sand the hydro dip off if you wanted to. I’ve never dealt with it much to be honest. I bet shipping is gonna be ugly to Virginia Beach. I just smiled some vinyl material to a guy in Arizona and it costs around 120 bucks. That door panel is probably gonna be in the same ballpark, maybe a little less because of its dimensions. I can get you an actual quote but it will be Saturday or Sunday before I have an opportunity to go get it. I have it stored in a relatives garage an hour away from where I live and work.

DeepC73

Yeah, get a shipping quote and let’s go from there. I’m not in a rush for it.