• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fall Carlisle - Bronco parts?

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
Guys,
I finally did it and bought a First Gen Bronco. I have been looking for a couple of years and picked up a 77 that needs a full resto but has all of the good parts.

I live close to Carlisle PA where the big parts car shows are. I know they have tons of early Bronco parts during the Ford Nationals but will there be vendors during the general Fall Carlisle show? It is in two weeks and I need a truck load of parts.

Does anyone know what Bronco vendors will be there? It would help to know so I could order in advance of the show and just pick up the parts.

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
Unfortunately, the general "Fall Carlisle" leans towards GM and MOPAR stuff. Ford vendors are definitely there, but they are usually greatly outnumbered. As with any show, you never know who is going to show up with what. That's half the fun of wandering around the fairgrounds.

What are you looking for? The folks on this forum are the BEST source for parts you can find, other than our wonderful vendors, of course.

Jeff

71 BRNCO

If you are looking for parts locally. Please let me know what you need or contact Drew under the username Broncitis on this site. He is right in PA about 10-15 minutes from Carlisle and has just about everything. He has lots of hard to find parts in good condition. He would be your go to. I have a hardtop in Maryland if that is on your list.

Kyle

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
71 BRNCO said:
If you are looking for parts locally. Please let me know what you need or contact Drew under the username Broncitis on this site. He is right in PA about 10-15 minutes from Carlisle and has just about everything. He has lots of hard to find parts in good condition. He would be your go to. I have a hardtop in Maryland if that is on your list.

Kyle

That's who I'd recommend, and isn't Autokrafters down that way?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Auto Krafters is in New Market - down 81 but not too far from Leesburg. AK is usually at All Fords but not sure about any of the others - although I do not remember seeing them at All Trucks. Broncitis has both used and some new part as well. He has a lot decals and some really nice laser cut brackets and such. I'm running his steering tie rod and drag link set up. Good to see another active VA Bronco!

OP
OP
JohnJohn

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
Thanks guys for the great feedback. I have been a Chevy guy my whole life but somehow wound up with two Fords and only one GM in my driveway and it’s on the way out soon.

I need to replace the hard top, fenders, and doors on the 77 I just picked up. I am also looking to replace the intake with a Mustang 5.0 fuel Injection.

The 77 Bronco I picked up has a solid tub with all the good stuff.
Stroked 302 (347)
C4
31 spline 9", Dana 44
4 wheel power disk
Power steering
Dual gas tanks

It needs a full restoration but is a worthy project