• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

factory locking hubs

gambling209

before I just buy a set of warn hubs, can the parts be bought for the factory locking hubs? what I have is a set off a 78-79 bronco. I am using these disc brakes. by parts I mean the o-rings to reseal the bolts, locking knob, and the chrome outside piece that has lock and free on it.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Parts can be found for the Spicer hubs.

I recommend them over the Warn hubs, they are stronger, last longer and look more correct.

The outside 'ring' with lock unlock is probably the hardest part to find, but is often on eBay.

OP
OP
gambling209

gambling209

I like them better than the warn units. but the question is where do you find the soft parts? I have the hard parts, just need new seals.

jckkys

Bronco Guru
There's only 2 O rings. I go to an O-ring/ball bearing store and match my old ones. Hell Ace Hardware may have them. Hydraulic hose shops have big selections too.