• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Englishtown Swapmeet, met another member.

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Went to the Englishtown,NJ swapmeet today at Raceway Park. I was hoping to find some tires for my superduty but got sidetracked with bronco stuff again. When I went to check out the show cars there was a bronco and met up with the owner, Bronco4x4. What a nice bronco, very clean and real nice guy to talk to. Best part was that he won best 1969+ vehicle. There were a lot of other cars against him. A guy walked up while we were talking and told him that he had won a special award. Bronco4x4 was like "alright that's cool", if it were me I would have been ecstatic. Saw 2monkeyboys bronco there too but didn't see him. While walking around I found a plate made from metal and that's all I left with. Anyway good to meet another member and glad that his bronco did well at the show.

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 49
  • bronco2.jpg
    bronco2.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 35

slims75

Loc.
Central NJ
Thats Cool. I was there yestrday (Friday) and I scored 2 distributers and a A9L computer for my EFI conversion for a total of $75.00.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i'll have to remember that for next year, very cool!....lots o' Bronco stuff?

OP
OP
ryoungbronco

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
i'll have to remember that for next year, very cool!....lots o' Bronco stuff?

Unfortunately, there is hardly any bronco stuff but there are a lot of parts for engines, tires rims, atv parts, etc. I spent 4hours walking around and didn't get to every spot. It is one of the biggest swap meets I've ever seen.

slims75

Loc.
Central NJ
Nice, where in central NJ are you?

I am in Hunterdon County just west of Flemington.

I have been going on and off to the swap meet for about 20 years. I think is has gotten to the point there is just as much household flee market crap as there is automotive stuff. There really wasnt any Bronco specific stuff that I saw there. We covered the whole show in about 8 hours. I have also been a few times to the Carlise swap meet and that is huge. I dont think you could cover the meet in one day. The only down side to Carlise is that it is up and down hills and it takes it toll on you if your not used to that much walking. (Not as young as used to be) LOL