• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Easy and cheap 3 speed floor shift hump cover dress up?

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Replaced my 3 speed floor shifter and hump cover made of fiberglass and wanting to cover up the white. I have a roll of fake carbon fiber sticker but with all the curves I think it won't contour very well. Didn't know if there was black 'heat shrink' type stuff out there that can be applied easy

51806775415_7c99a9836b_c.jpg

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ultimately, what will the overall floor covering consist of?

Paul

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
Don't laugh, but black flex seal spray has a similar texture as the floor. Used it to repair a tear on my 2006 f250 floor. Is the guy that ultimately bought my truck a couple years later did not even know it was repaired until I told him

OP
OP
kat

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Don't laugh, but black flex seal spray has a similar texture as the floor. Used it to repair a tear on my 2006 f250 floor. Is the guy that ultimately bought my truck a couple years later did not even know it was repaired until I told him
Hmmmmm.....I can see that working pretty good. That or some sort of rattle can texture paint. I didn't want to use regular black paint because I thought it would peel easy.

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Scuff it and drop it by the Line-X shop? Have them hit it when they do a truck bed?